It’s one of the “wouldn’t it be great” comments we hear from time to time – sprayable, antibacterial products tailored for acute or chronic wounds. A surface covering that can breath but also repeal liquids. A spray that can be functionalized to treat different conditions; eg. bio-absorptive for chronic wounds of bedridden patients.
There’s good news – the wait won’t be too much longer. Xanofi’s unique ability to create short nanofibers will soon be integrated into two initial products – one designed for consumers and a second targeting longer term chronic wounds. The advantages are obvious – higher contact with skin cells leads to lower infection rates, breathable yet liquid repellent decreases healing time, low cost, contours to wound, easy and painless to apply…..the list goes on..
- Painless application
- Ability to cover large areas
- Covers hard-to-reach areas
- Breathable for faster healing
- Advanced antibacterial agent
- High surface contact with skin cells
- Can incorporate hydrogels/other materials
- Aerosol or pump action spray
- Long shelf life
- Lower cost than regular bandages
Call us if you’d like to learn more about our sprayable bandage projects or would like to incorporate your material into a fiber spray format.